Celebrate with your friends and family at our very special New Year’s Eve event on Darling Harbour's foreshore.
Bring your friends and family and mingle with our shark sculptures, join the flash dance mob, have fun with roving character performers, photo booth, face painting, bubble artist, DJ, and acro-fire duo Razed in Flames.
View the spectacular 9pm Cockle Bay fireworks away from the crowds in our exclusive foreshore zone. The first 200 "Yachts Package" bookings will view fireworks from HMAS Vampire's helideck.
The fun continues at our Midnight Countdown Party for those over 18, hosted by cabaret performer Mini Marilyn. Welcome in the new year with exclusive views of the Darling Harbour midnight fireworks, and live screening of Sydney Harbour Bridge fireworks from our Terrace Room.
Choose the experience that fits you best:
- Premium Yachts package, includes a welcome drink and a fresh Aussie gourmet fisherman’s basket (6-10.30pm),
- Gourmet Tinnies package, includes an abundant picnic hamper and a soft drink (6-10.30pm),
- Extend the fun to the Midnight Countdown Party, with a cabaret performance, DJ and dancing. Includes welcome drink, grazing stations, and cash bar (10pm-1am).
Alcohol can be purchased on site only.
Tickets are limited - book now to secure your spot away from the crowds for an unforgettable and hassle-free New Years' Eve.
- View NYE 9pm Cockle Bay Fireworks from our exclusive waterfront precinct
- Great views for everyone away from the crowds
- Roving character performers
- Flash dancing
- Face painting
- Play with Phoebe the bubble artist
- Razed in Flames
- Photo booth
- Merchandise, bar and treats stall
- And other fun surprises …
Premium Yachts Package Highlights
- Premium wine welcome drink on arrival
- Fresh Mediterranean inspired seafood platters served on 3 tier stand with accompanying bountiful side dishes
- Special kids menu
- Exclusive fireworks view from elevated positions away from the crowds on our exclusive waterfront zone
- Exclusive harbourfront access
- First 200 people to book will view fireworks from ex-Navy vessel HMAS Vampire
- Entry to our immersive Action Stations experience and On Sharks & Humanity exhibition
- Access to all family entertainment and activities
Gourmet Tinnies Package Highlights
- An abundant seaside picnic hamper, salad & soft drink
- 9pm Cockle Bay Fireworks away from the crowds in our exclusive waterfront zone
- Relax on our exclusive foreshore
- Access to family entertainment and activities
- Access to On Sharks & Humanity exhibition
Midnight Countdown Party Highlights
- Midnight views of Darling Harbour fireworks and live screening of Sydney Harbour Bridge fireworks
- Hosted by Mini Marilyn, with cabaret performances
- DJ and dancing
- Welcome drink, grazing stations & cash bar
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Yachts Package – your table will be available upon arrival from 6-10.30pm, however meal serving times are staggered. Please select your meal time preference at time of booking: 6:30pm | 7pm | 7:30pm
Seating - Individual group tables are available (there will be no shared tables). Individual group tables can only be guaranteed for tickets purchased before Friday 15/12/17.
Alcohol can be purchased on site only. A cash bar will be available.
- All tickets must be paid in full at time of booking
- Online bookings close Friday 20 December 2018. Last minute ticket sales can be purchased at FOH or by phoning 9298 3600.
Family and Children
- Family tickets - 2 adults and 2 children (u/12yrs).
- Child 4 -12yrs
- Children u/4yrs free, seat not guaranteed in Yachts package. If seat for children u/4yrs is required in Yachts Package, full child fee will be charged.
- Exclusive fireworks views from elevated positions away from the crowds on our exclusive waterfront zone.
- View of Cockle Bay fireworks from northern side of Pyrmont Bridge.
- First 200 Yachts Packages purchased will have the opportunity to view the fireworks from ex-Navy vessel HMAS Vampire.
- Cancellations with a full refund will be accepted up to up to COB 1 November 2018
- Cancellations with 50% refund will be accepted up to COB 1 December 2018
- There will be no refunds for no-shows or cancellations after 2 December 2018
- If the Australian National Maritime Museum has to cancel the event a full refund will be given.